Ice Skating Rink and Sled Hill
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO WARMING WEATHER, THE ICE RINK IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON.
Keith Mione Community Park Ice Rink: Ice skating rink for a multi-purpose rink used for open skate, hockey and unique games such as “broomball.” Please note and adhere to the schedule posted below.
ICE SKATING RINK COVID-19 GUIDELINES
Attention: Please abide by the COVID-19 GUIDELINES
- Public/Family/Free Skate: Maximum occupancy: 25
- Hockey: Maximum occupancy: 10
- Remember to social distance
- Face coverings required for all skaters
SLED HILL COVID-19 GUIDELINES
- Do not use the sled hill if you are sick or symptomatic.
- Maintain Social distance from others of at least 6 ft.
- Wear Face coverings in the presence of others.
Sled Hill Guidelines
- The sled hill is open daily: Monday–Thursday: 7:30 am–8 pm Friday–Sunday: 7:30 am–10 pm
Please note: If the sled hill is open, lights will come on after dusk until close.
- Sledding is permitted only on Northeast, designated sledding area (see graphic below).
- Fencing marks off the backside of the sled hill which should not be used for sledding. Individuals should not attempt to sled down the sides of the hill facing Midlothian Road (west face) or facing Dunbar Road (south face).
- Use sled hill at own risk.
- Users assume full responsibility for determining if conditions are safe for sledding.
- Guardians/parents are responsible for children. No supervision provided.
- Use caution when sledding and be considerate to others.
- Sledding is a recreational activity that presents inherent risks.