- This event has passed.
Mundelein Community Center Open House
November 16, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Free! Group Exercise all day
- Free! Open Swim after 1 pm
- Free! Workout at NovaCare Fitness Center
- Free! New members get first month free when signing up for an annual membership!
- Save 10% Early Bird Rates at Barefoot Bay
- Save 10% Trails and Odyssey Summer Camp Enrollment!
- Save 10% Swim Lessons
- Personal Training Assessments
- Lifeguard Games and Water Safety Skills Challenges!
- Meet with our Swim Instructors!
- RedLine Athletics Program Demos
- Fitness Class Demos
- Meet with a Personal Trainer
We will also celebrate the Grand Opening of our partner, NovaCare Rehabilitation. NovaCare Rehabilitation is a physical therapy clinic located inside the Mundelein Community Center. NovaCare Rehabilitation will be offering tours, Q&A on a variety of health topics and giveaways.
Here is the tentative schedule of events happening during the Open House:
1-4 pm: RedLine Athletics Program demonstrations in gymnasium
1–4:30 pm: Meet with Swim instructors, aquatic activities, plus Leroy the Lobster appearance at the indoor pool
1:30–5 pm: NovaCare Rehabilitation Tours/Meet and Greets
2 pm: Nova Care ribbon cutting ceremony on main floor
2–5 pm: Personal Trainer Demos on fitness floor
3–4 pm: 20-20-20 class