Barefoot Bay Aquatic Center
|Youth (3-17) R/NR||Individual (18-54) R/NR||Senior (55+) R/NR|
After 6 pm (not available holidays)
Opened in 2006, Barefoot Bay is a New England-themed, six-acre family water retreat. The aquatic center offers amenities for swimmers of all ages.
- Four Bodies of Water Barefoot Bay Family Aquatic Center: 7,500-square-foot combined leisure and lap swimming pool, 1,100-square-foot diving well, 2,290-square-foot enclosed wading pool for toddlers, 12,900-square-foot slide, plunge pool and Lazy River
- AquaClimb: Water Wall — It’s a real workout!
- Tube Slide: Tubes for one or two riders! (minimum height requirement: 42”)
- Body Flumes: Two flumes, one completely enclosed (“in the dark”)(minimum height requirement: 42”)
- Lazy River: A 740-foot long, relaxing water journey
- Diving Well: Holds nearly 23,000 gallons of water
- Zero-Depth Pool: Walk right in, no ladder needed
- Main Pool with Water Walk: Navigate with climb-on, floating shapes and animals
- Bathhouse and Shaded Concession Area
- Free Parking and complimentary lounge chairs
- Special Events, Party Rentals (daytime and private after-hours)
Water Safety Certified Personnel
Barefoot Bay’s aquatic managers and lifeguards are all certified in water safety by the Starfish Aquatics StarGuard program.
Special Events & Group Rentals
Barefoot Bay features a wide array of special events throughout the season that are a “bonus extra” and with paid admission or season pass. And, it’s also the perfect place for your group outing — daycare, school groups, corporate team building and more! Discounted rates and food/beverage packages available.