Keith Mione Community Park
The center of many of the Mundelein Park District’s activities, the 153-acre Keith Mione Community Park and Sports Complex offers a wide mix of amenities and activities for all ages to enjoy. The site is named after former Park District Commissioner, Keith W. Mione, who was very active in the community and loved sports.
- Community Garden: Please contact email@example.com for information about getting your garden key.
- Ice rink for open skate, hockey and unique games such as “broomball”
Ice Rink Hours-Keith Mione
- Lighted ball fields for adult leagues and youth organizations
- Picnic shelter, (available for rent)
- Sled hill
Sled hill guidelines
- Tennis courts
- Barefoot Bay Family Aquatic Center
- Spray Park
- Big & Little Child Development Center
- Park View Health & Fitness Center
- Indoor Pool
The site is also home to two facilities, the Mundelein Community Center, where Park District staff offices are located, as well as Park View Health & Fitness Center, a full-service, community-focused health club, complete with a full-court gym, and indoor pool/track. On the east side of the site, on Dunbar Road, is the Community Park Chalet, a quaint building that is utilized for programming and is also available for rent.
Year-long, the site plays host to many fun events including summertime’s Freedom Classic 5K and fall’s BOO BASH and the award-winning Pumpkin Drop.
Keith Mione Park/Sports Complex
1461 N. Midlothian Road
Mundelein, IL 60060