Nova Care Fitness Membership
Membership (single): $31 Monthly
Membership* (2 or more): $25 Monthly/per person *2 or more additional family members in the same household
Military (active and retired), Seniors (62+) and Youth (12 – 17) receive a 10% discount. Only one discount per membership
Nonresident Enrollment Fee: $50 (1 time charge)
Track Only Membership: $50 annual membership
Kids Center Fee: $20 monthly per child, $30 for 2
- Unlimited use of fitness center, indoor pool, group exercise and open gym
- Indoor track
- Child care is available in our Kids Center while you exercise, for an additional fee
- Experienced, nationally certified personal training staff available
- Members receive special pricing on personal training
- More than 40 weekly group exercise classes included with membership
- Towel service
- Locker rooms and showers
- Complimentary fitness equipment orientation
- Complimentary personal training consultation
- Member’s children under the age of 12 are allowed to accompany the member for free to open gym with a signed waiver. The member must be with the child the entire time the child is in the gym.
- All members must be at least 12 years of age. Ages 12 –13 are required to complete orientation.
- All memberships require a 12 month commitment.
- Convenient auto-draft through credit or debit cards
- Membership holds are available for up to 3 payment cycles, one time annually. A $15 processing fee applies to each household.
Annual members receive a free month when you refer a friend. Referred member must be a new member (have not had a membership for at least 12 months) and live in a different household with a separate permanent address.