Park View Health & Fitness
Challenge yourself! You will find friendly staff, certified personal trainers and modern amenities. We offer community-focused, high-quality, affordable memberships and daily rate options.
Top-notch customer service, certified personal trainers, fantastic amenities including an indoor lap pool and track, state-of-the-art equipment such as Life Fitness®, Cybex® and Precor® cardio, computerized treadmills, cross trainers, upright and recumbent bikes, free weights and benches, core-focused equipment, and more. There’s also a variety of specialty classes from popular boot camps, cycling, Zumba®, Weight-Watchers®, aquatic-based fitness programs and swim instruction, Pilates, and yoga.
At Park View, there’s something for everyone.
- 8000 square foot fitness center, state of the art strength & cardio equipment. Including; Life Fitness, Precor, Cybex, Techno gym, full complement of free weights up to 100 lbs.
- Indoor three lane track with stretching area – 1/13 of a mile
- Indoor four lane lap pool, 25 yards
- Certified personal trainers
- Certified group exercise instructors
- Swim instruction and swim programs available
- Full-sized hardwood basketball court. Regularly scheduled open gym time.
- Renovated lockers rooms with standard and oversized lockers featuring keyless locks
- Complimentary towel service
- Child care available
- No enrollment or initiation fees
- No maintenance fees
- Specialty memberships: Group Exercise, Indoor Pool, and Track only memberships
On-Site Child Care
The Kidz’ Centre is our on-site child care. It offers convenience for you and fun for young ones! For ages three months and older. For more information call 847.388.5430.
HOURS: (Effective December 4)
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday
7:45 am – 11:30 am
Tuesday & Friday
8:45 am – 1:15 pm
Cost is per child/per hour
Daily fee: $6
Monthly plan: $20/month
Annual plan: $218/month